www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: beginner fishing for muskie

Default beginner fishing for muskie

me and my brother are going to start fishing for muskie this spring at ceasars creek lake in ohio, any tips or advice for us would be appreciated. mostly looking for advice on lures (colors, sizes specific types that work the best for this lake) also rod and reel set-ups for throwing these lures would be helpful. and what times of year are best for catching these monsters. thank you for any help you might give.

the right one to get a hold of is tom dietz.
    the ohio musky show will be febuary 26 , 27 , 28
    tom will be at this show.
    hope this will help you

Default CC Muskies

Hi!

Feel free to stop by the store, and I can spend some quality time with you on a one on one basis. I will go over equipment, lures, leaders, line, etc. with you and we can talk about seasonal patterns. Also, a great way to shorten your learning curve is to get a partner and hire me for a day on the water. You will find this a great way to learn the how, where, and why as well as learn proper lure retrieves, reading electronics and other key things.

Drop me an email, and we can coordinate our schedules accordingly. I look forward to assisting you and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Tom
    Tom Dietz Outdoors
    Web Site: http://www.tomdietz.com

thank you both for your reply. tom i will try to get in touch with you in the next week or two to set up a time to meet at your store. thank you

Here's my two cents on hiring Tom for a "first time" at CC. It is worth every cents. Not only do you get a professional view of one of the top muskie lakes in Ohio, but Tom truly gives you quality helpful information. From rod and reel setup to lure selection. The biggest bonus..... Tom personable approach and attitude toward muskie fishing. The whole experience is first rate. I can't wait for my next trip out with Tom. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!!!

I totally agree with Ron. I fished with Tom in a snow storm and still learned 10times more than I had in two years on my own.