www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Genes pond

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you, I would like to ask a couple questions myself, out of all the Gene Mine Ponds are any of them known for a specific species of fish, if there is one what species and which pond, if that is possible to reveal? Which pond provides the best opportunity for big Crappie, perch, and walleye? I'm going up sometime soon and I am confidant enough I'll find and catch them but to know which one I should look for the best quality and size in would save me a little on gas. Catching the fish just isn't enough to satisfy me I don't stop until I find the big ones and if I don't it wasn't my day but I know I'll still have a blast just for being in the great outdoors! I'm assuming the ice is safe enough to drive on, correct?

Default Genes Pond

I truthfully can not tell you one area is better than the other. I just go armed with my favorite #7 and #9 Rapala colors, a few Rattletraps (in the summer) and some various jigs and live bait. My favorite water is the Menominee River Boundary waters first and Lake Antoine second.
    Edge Water Resort
    Web Site: http://www.edgewaterresortmi.com