www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Presque Isle Outing

Default Presque Isle Outing

Hey everyone, Just wanted to get this out to everyone. I know its a ways off but its a great deal and it won't last if wait around. The outing tennative dates are going to be Thursday October 14 - Sunday 17. It will be in the Presque Isle area and run out of the Skyview lodge. If we get enough people the lodge will work with us. The rates will be 50 dollars per person a day which will include breakfast a lunch and dinner and also lodging. We will also get help from the guys up there giving us info on the lakes in the area If we have a turnout we will run a turnament amongst us(not for big money more along the lines of bragging rights and a few prizes). The thing is I have to know whose intrested so I can give them a number of who might be coming so if your intrested(no deposit neccessary) let me know.Its a good time to get there so we have to do it soon so I need to know by the 15th of Feb. There will be openings after this date but I need a number no to book the trip, You could post here or email me burntbacon43@yahoo.com
    Ryan Fields.

Ryan,

Mark and I are in!

Larry

I'm interested of course but I got to take a good look at my calendar.

I'm in!

Mike

Alright guys, Good news. Right now we have 12 guys tennativly going on the trip. I talked to the Adam at the Skyview Lodge and confirmed the dates and reserved the rooms. Nothing is set in stone yet and all he asked was that we could have everything buttoned up by July 1. He had plenty of rooms left so we could have additional people join us and the more the merrier. I also talked about being able to add or minus a day and if that was your choice it still would remain at the rate mentioned above all you have to do is pay for another day or take it away (50$ per day). Another thing is that if anyone is interested in taking a guide out for a trip Adam is the man to talk to he would point you in the direction without a doubt. I will be at the March meeting so if anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them for you. I'll leave this here so you could check it out www.skyviewlodge.com (1715-686-2829). If you want to contact them ask for Adam and mention the dates and Ryan from the Midwest Muskie club outing and he should know what your talking about.