www.lakegenevacannery.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Product Reviews for Musky Fishing

I don't have any experience with Hummingbird, I have only ran Lowrance products and love them. I have had small units all the way up to the 110, 111, 112 and 113. I really enjoy the ease of using the Lowrance products as well as what they are able to show me in the water.

As far as the i-finder goes, I have never used one, nor do I think I will. I have GPS on my Lowrance so I can easily follow a trail if I need to. Also I NEVER keep my trolling motor on constant so that feature plus many others would be worthless to me. With trolling motors I like them as simple as possible, no universal sonar, no auto pilot as I have NEVER had a good experience with an AP..., I want my trolling motor to turn right, turn left and for the prop to spin..that's it.
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Default bad baits

I bought a few ACE baits at the chicago show and used two of them for the first time this weekend and I'm really unhappy with the baits. They were the one ones that look like bulldawgs but are made from wood with a big grub tail. They also like to spin upside down the last ten feet when you rip it up at the boat before going into your eights. Its a good concept but the design needs some help I think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12