www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Alum

Default Alum

Drenda and I were driving around yesterday and ended up going by Alum. Boy I can't wait for those nice spring/summer morns. I HATE this cold. Well I just thought I would say hello to all. Stay warm. We will all be on the water soon.
    Mark

Mark I cant wait is it march yet??????????? Brian

Nope, just another cold a$$ February day. I am sick of it.

Mark go to musky hunter board and look at musky 1/10/2010 2 real nice fish from down in North Carolina. Doug

I found what you were talking about. I am heading back down there to teach again at UNC starting February 8th. I hope I can hook up with someone down there and maybe catch a ride with them. If anyone knows where those guys are fishing or how to get in touch with them please drop me a line. Thanks Doug.

Talked to the guy from Musky Hunter today and he told me where they were catching them at. It is only a 3 to 4 acre piece of water. Lots of nice fish. I am going there monday. He said i could go with him so I am looking forward to going down there. Thanks again doug for showing me that article.

Mark I look forward to the pictures. Brian

Angry

Hey Brian, Just talked to glenn and he said they had $hitty weather also so we decided to cancel. Sorry, not gonna have any pics. I was really looking forward to getting out on the water.

Thumbs up

Musky are caught in southern Ohio creeks this time of year. In fact, I think one was caught this past weekend by a Tom Long. Check the Ohio Game Fishing site and look in Musky/Pike species thread. Good stuff!