www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 2010 Milwaukee Muskie Expo Bait Swap & Social

Default 2010 Milwaukee Muskie Expo Bait Swap & Social

This year supporting Operation Muskie III!!

Saturday, Feb 13th, 2010. Best Western Midway, 1005 S Moreland Blvd, Brookfield WI. 7 PM - Til?

$5 entry with raffle. Proceeds go to Operation Muskie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010 MILWAUKEE MUSKIE EXPO.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	8448  
    Last edited by Shep; 01-23-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Shep:

As always!

MANY-MANY THANKS!

Doug Johnson

The 2010 Milwaukee Musky Expo Bait Swap and Social is now history! Final tally going to Operation Muskie is $823!!!! Norm told me that we just sent a Vet to Operation Muskie this year! Thank you all who had a part in this.

Thanks to all who attended, and thanks to all that donated baits, rods, nets, and other items. I figure there were about 150 people there, and some even bought extra raffle tickets. It looked like most everyone had a good time. The socializing is the best part of doing this.

Special thanks to James at Tackle Industries. He really went all out with 19 baits, and at the last minute, one of his Muskie Rods. I'm sure Brian will love which ever he picks. I saw him Sunday morning, and he had already been on the website checking them out!

Also Tilky, who stepped up with about 15 baits and some leaders from Bucher and Tyrant. Thanks, Matey! Roger Watters with a 6 bait package, including a beautiful natural finish bait that will be in the Auction coming up. And Brad Hoppe from Musky Mahem Tackle with 8 baits, a Hat and T Shirt! You guys rock, and should take a bow!

Thanks to Steve Bendall of Tuffy Boats for putting up the half barrel of beer. Everyone must have appreciated that, as it was all gone in about 1 1/2 hours!!

And thanks to Steve Worrall of MuskiFirst for MCing the raffle, and doing the video spots at the show to get even more raffle items donated. I think the tally of items raffled off was 15 packages of 5 lures each, plus the net/rod combo, and a couple beverage items as well.

Last but not least, I want to thank my daughter, Lauren, for all of her help. She was the official greeter, and collected the money and handed out the Raffle tickets. She recorded all the donations, and helped design the Welcome Sign, and helped put together the bait packages. She is always thinking of others first, and I am so proud of her.

Thanks to all the donations from the folks listed below. You guys really came through.

H2O Tackle
    Musky Mayhem
    Rollie & Helen's
    Rubberhairy Tackle
    Jomusky Weight kits
    Lee Lures
    Musky Innovations
    Monster Lures
    Suick Tackle
    Lax Taxidermy
    Fudally Tackle
    Tyrant Tackle
    Bait Rigs
    Shack Attack
    Musky Buster
    Fittante Taxidermy
    Man Cave Baits
    Tackle Industries
    Joe Bucher Tackle
    Stowmaster Nets
    Dannyboy's Guide Service
    Doug Rueter / Milwaukee Musky Expo
    Sprecher Brewery
    OutdoorsFirst Media
    TUFFY Boats

Most of all, thanks to all Vets, for doing what you do. This was by far the best swap, and the most meaningful to me.

Very cool!Thanks much to all.