Two of us fished between Yellow Gate and Kipling this morning, sort of staying between the two because shacks are clustered at the north and south extremes (the Gate and Kipling). We are trying to stay in spots where a few hundred yards seperate us from other shacks.

In 16', we landed 15 keeper perch (and another half dozen throwbacks). We also lost two walleyes that we saw on the camera. One on a slip float rig and shiner minnow, and another on a tip-up. Bay View's lively 3" minnows did the trick. The larger perch hit these big minnows. The slip float fish tangled with two other lines. Don't know why we lost the tip-up walleye.
When my friend pulled the line in, it was hooked on a rock with zebra mussles on it. This line was set four feet off bottom, so something pulled it into the rocks.

During the times I could not see fish on the camera, I started dropping a neon green color 1/4 ounce Lewis Rat-L-Trap to bottom to sitr up some silt, then ripping it up three feet followed by a free-fall back to bottom. This "attractor jigging" brought fish in for a closer look about half the time. I wish I could have stayed out longer today, but I had to leave at noon.