www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Muskie Lure Swap Meet

Default Muskie Lure Swap Meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Southern Ohio Muskie Lure Swap Meet on the 13th of February. The swap meet will be held at Jimmy Barnes Limozine Service, 8167 Regal Lane, West Chester, Ohio. The Show will start at 6pm and run until 9pm. the show is FREE and food is available. Bring your lures to trade or sell, There is no setup fee!! Please call to book if you need booth space. Call Jimmy at 513-310-9271 or Tom at 513-324-9452.
    See you there!
    Scott Shampton

Default Swap Meet

Would it be wrong to post what we are looking for and what we are bringing to the swap. If this is out of bounds please delete my post.
    I am looking for Shallow Invaders and Salmo Skinners. I will be bringing quite a few baits...mantas, other gliders, Jakes, bucktails, some dawgs and cranks, 1x 8' Fig Rig Tooth Tamer, 7' Custom St. Croix Blank rod, other fishing related items and rods, might bring a 5" Lowrance GPS or 520c head. Anyway, sounds like a good time. WI Wade

not a problem at all Wade. There should be plenty of lures to choose from. You can call Tom Welter or Jimmy Barnes , they will know who is called to reserve tables. I'll see you there!
    Scott Shampton

The swap is coming up THIS Saturday !!
    Just a reminder,
    Scott Shampton

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Wade View Post
    Would it be wrong to post what we are looking for and what we are bringing to the swap. If this is out of bounds please delete my post.
    I am looking for Shallow Invaders and Salmo Skinners. I will be bringing quite a few baits...mantas, other gliders, Jakes, bucktails, some dawgs and cranks, 1x 8' Fig Rig Tooth Tamer, 7' Custom St. Croix Blank rod, other fishing related items and rods, might bring a 5" Lowrance GPS or 520c head. Anyway, sounds like a good time. WI Wade

Wade - I might be interested in that Lowrance 520C. See you at that swap.