www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Shawano Jan. 19th Evening

Thumbs up Shawano Jan. 19th Evening

Made an maiden voyage out to a new hump tonight with a father and son that wanted badly to catch some walleyes. It's a hump I fish a lot, but have not made it out there yet this ice season.

I made some holes up on the hump in 8 to 9 fow and some in 11 to 12 fow. The weed are really down this year so I am fishing over the weeds in areas that I was not able to fish the last 5yrs.

We fished till 7:30ish and ended the night with 2 nice walleyes. We put the first one on the ice at around 6:18, the first walleye for the young boy!! What an awesome experience to see his eyes light up when he pulled the first one through the ice!! At around 7;00 we got one more and called it a night.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera at home, but they said they would email some pictures when they get a chance. I will attach pics once I recieve them.

Will be booking trips throught the rest of the game fish season. Contact me to see availablity!! 715-304-9089

Good luck and Please Consider Catch and Release!!!

Josh Heling
    Last edited by Josh Heling; 01-19-2010 at 09:44 PM.
    Josh Heling Fishing Guide Service
    W7258 Belle Plaine Ave.
    Shawano, WI 54166
    Cell Phone: 715-304-9089
    Web Site: http://www.joshheling.com

Default Pics From Jan 19th

Pictures from the other night!!!

Made it out for a couple hours with my daughter last night. Caught some pike before dark, but didn't catch any walleyes did miss 2 that took out 4' of line and scaled the minnow.

I have some customers tomorrow night, will post with results of the trip!!

Good Luck and Be Safe
    Josh Heling
    Josh Heling Fishing Guide Service
    W7258 Belle Plaine Ave.
    Shawano, WI 54166
    Cell Phone: 715-304-9089
    Web Site: http://www.joshheling.com