www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: CCMI Awards/Banquet 2/8/10

Default CCMI Awards/Banquet 2/8/10

A reminder that Capital City Muskies Inc. will hold it's annual Awards and Banquet on Monday Feb. 8, 2010 at the Eastside Club, 3735 Monona Drive, Madison, Wis. Located just East of the Olbrich Park Boat Launch.

If you would like to attend please send in $25.00 per person preferably by personal check or money order made out to CCMI. Send payment and list of attendees to Steve Reinstra, 5005 Sudbury Way, Madison, Wis. 53714. I must have a total head count for the dinner caterer by Feb. 1, 2010. You can also call me at 608-770-7131.

Division winners wil be announced as well as Presidents Award, Hat Trick awards and the Reproduction contest winners names will be pulled from a hat for those who have notified release chairman Matt Hill of their catches of muskies 45" and longer! Matt Hill will also M.C. the Awards Program and highlight pictures of the largest muskies caught by CCMI members. This is always a fun night. You need not be a member to attend. Family and Friends welcomed.
    Last edited by Steve R; 01-23-2010 at 01:57 PM.

You may also call me before Feb. 1 and let me know that you are coming. Then pay at the door. I need the number of attendees by the Feb. 1. 608-770-7131.

As of this date we have 26 people signed up.

Banquet is Feb. 8, Monday. Bar is open at 6pm. Dinner around 7pm. Awards start around 8pm.

Steve R

Number is growing, we now have 44 signed in for the Banquet. If you would like to attend the dinner give me a call as soon as you can. 608-770-7131. I would like to give the caterer a head count next week.

Also bring in your donated used muskie baits and equipment to us at the Banquet/Awards even if you are not going to stay. Thanks,

Steve R

I have been advised that we have room for another table of 6 at the Banquet. If you would like to attend the Banquet let me know in advance and you can pay us at the door.

Steve R.
    608-770-7131