Name:	show 1.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	8358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	show 2.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	8359

We're back from the "concrete jungle" and though it's really cool to have 6 Taco Bells in a 4 mile stretch of road I'm very happy to be back at Muskie Lodge where life is quieter and much slower paced. Hell, I get jumpy driving in a town like Rhinelander much less a huge burb like Palatine or Schaumberg.

The 2010 Chicago Muskie Show was a hoot! Had good weather for the duration of the show which equaled a really good turnout all three days. We met and talked with numerous RFRG "fans" and fishing was always the top topic of our conversations.

Pete and I are looking to get out today (Tuesday) to set a few lines and if anything thing put our feet up to relax after a long few days... we may even catch ourselves a few wallys. We're still deciding where to fish and the WEL shack is very inviting with its comforts but we may go up and visit Winddrift Dave, like to hook up with him and BS for an evening not to mention the comfort level is very high up there too... stay tuned, we'll have some kind of ice/fishing report for everybody by this evening.

Don't forget, you can follow us on Facebook/Twitter and get "realtime" updates right from the shack!