Name:	show 1.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	8358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	show 2.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	8359

We're back from the "concrete jungle" and though it's really cool to have 6 Taco Bells in a 4 mile stretch of road I'm very happy to be back at Muskie Lodge where life is quieter and much slower paced. Hell, I get jumpy driving in a town like Rhinelander much less a huge burb like Palatine or Schaumberg.

The 2010 Chicago Muskie Show was a hoot! Had good weather for the duration of the show which equaled a really good turnout all three days. We met and talked with numerous RFRG "fans" and fishing was always the top topic of our conversations.

Pete and I are looking to get out today (Tuesday) to set a few lines and if anything thing put our feet up to relax after a long few days... we may even catch ourselves a few wallys. We're still deciding where to fish and the WEL shack is very inviting with its comforts but we may go up and visit Winddrift Dave, like to hook up with him and BS for an evening not to mention the comfort level is very high up there too... stay tuned, we'll have some kind of ice/fishing report for everybody by this evening.

Don't forget, you can follow us on Facebook/Twitter and get "realtime" updates right from the shack!

Here's the group Matt Derek & Mat, It was nice seeing all you guys again!

Last edited by Editor; 01-12-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Yep, had a good time at the show and saw lots of friends. Got my juices going for hitting the water as soon as we get through the winter. In the meantime I'll be waiting for those magic words..."FLAG!!!"

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

All this Musky Show stuff has got me jealous... Why can't they have a Musky Show in June? I guess Rollie & Helen's will have to do.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie Matt View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	show 1.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	8358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	show 2.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	8359

We're back from the "concrete jungle" and though it's really cool to have 6 Taco Bells in a 4 mile stretch of road I'm very happy to be back at Muskie Lodge where life is quieter and much slower paced. Hell, I get jumpy driving in a town like Rhinelander much less a huge burb like Palatine or Schaumberg.

The 2010 Chicago Muskie Show was a hoot! Had good weather for the duration of the show which equaled a really good turnout all three days. We met and talked with numerous RFRG "fans" and fishing was always the top topic of our conversations.

Pete and I are looking to get out today (Tuesday) to set a few lines and if anything thing put our feet up to relax after a long few days... we may even catch ourselves a few wallys. We're still deciding where to fish and the WEL shack is very inviting with its comforts but we may go up and visit Winddrift Dave, like to hook up with him and BS for an evening not to mention the comfort level is very high up there too... stay tuned, we'll have some kind of ice/fishing report for everybody by this evening.

Don't forget, you can follow us on Facebook/Twitter and get "realtime" updates right from the shack!
    Well since there's only so much room for guides up north, some of us poor souls have to live in the concrete hell that is Chicagoland. Definitely lucky the weather was good and the white stuff didn't fall. Nothing like a drive around the burbs on a snow day for some entertainment. I miss living up there....

Hans

Thanks to the RFRG boys for their help at the show this past weekend. It was great chatting with past guests and friends. We left the show with a lot of great leads and look forward to seeing some new faces at the lodge.
    If you have any questions about the lodge or need custom pricing for your outing please feel free to contact me directly.
    Last edited by WildEagleDerek; 01-13-2010 at 10:05 PM.
    Wild Eagle Lodge
    Located on the Eagle River Chain of Lakes
    Web Site: WildEagleLodge.com
    E-mail: gm@wildeaglelodge.com
    Phone-715-479-3151
    Toll Free-877-945-3965