www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: off the armory

Default off the armory

Wondering if anyone would like to post how they are doing off the west bank... Ice conditions? I see theres a bit of a cluster out there like usual

Default West bank

Fished out there last night, marked a few, no takers. The DNR was down there doing a creel survey and by the looks on his spreadsheet not too many people were doing very well last night. There were probably about 12-15 groups above us and they all had 0's, except for two.

Default armory

heard of one nice fish that was takin last night out there... how much ice?

Default Ice

Where we are at there is probably about 9", went out again tonight, got one jigging, and one on a tip up. Also missed one jigging. Marked a few more fish tonight than last night though. We moved away from everyone so maybe that was the key.

Default Speed is the key

Ha good job on the fish.. gota say makin your own trail pans out more often than stayin in a herd of shacks.. I'm off the harbor and when I cut holes last sunday... 5-1/2"...... Kinda surprised by that, and I measured it true. The water that gushed up the hole has still yet to freeze over completely. So not much new ice expected. Current is very strong though. Just one dink tonight missed one and a few lookers.