www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Happy New Year

Default Happy New Year

Happy New year everyone and I am looking forward to it already. The Novi Ultimate Fishing Show is this weekend Jan 7-10 at the Rock Financial Showplace. I will be there Fri night 7-9pm and Sun 3-close with Fishing 411 TV and Off Shore Tackle. The show offers great deals a chance to see the new products and the opportunity to find a family vacation destination.

The show is packed with great seminars, from KVD-bass, Bob Brunner-musky and Mark Romanack-walleye.

Next Monday I will be a guest host of a radio talk fishing show. It is on CKXS FM 99.1 in the Chatham-Wallaceburg area. You can call in with your questions or comments 519 627-0991. Unfortunately at this time they do NOT have live streaming audio. I would like to thank host Eric the "Pirate" for the invite. Eric owns 2 fishing tackle stores seasonal in both Erieau spring-summer and Walllaceburg fall and winter.

I look forward to seeing many at the Novi show and those callers and listeners next week on the radio.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Erieau Steel.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	8315  
    Chartertalk Guide Service
    Bob Devine

Web Site: http://www.chartertalk.com/

Thanks to:
    Off Shore Tackle, St Croix Rods, Pure Water Brand, Northland Tackle, Okuma Fishing, Torpedo Fishing Products