www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: January 1st Muskie !

Default January 1st Muskie !

My son and I got the opportunity to film this 32" release for Ron Murdock yesterday. Pretty sure it is the first release for our chapter. Maybe even first for M.I., we'll have to wait and see. I know Ron has taken alot of effort to put these spillway fish back in the lake so they have a shot at being one of those elusive 50 inchers. Thanks Ron and congrats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMQkjugA8sY

Cliff

Nice video Cliff. Awsome job Ron!!!!Makes me want to come down there.

Ron called to have me check out the first release of 2010 and also wanted me to relay a big "thank you" to Cliff for coming to Alum to film it. Good job to both of you guys! The release and the video are both great. I know Ron has been trying to create an effective way to return fish from the spillway to the lake for some time. It looks like his tube works great. I don't have to worry about things like that because I never catch anything in the spillway. Then again, it's hard to catch fish in the spillway from my lazyboy. I do plan on catching that fish in the lake next spring when it's warmer [and the fish is bigger].
    Happy New Year to everyone! Jack

I see there is already a 35" in the "lunge log" from PA caught at 8:00am on the 1st.

Default Congrats Ron!

Ron - Congrats on the fish and nice job

Good Job Ron

Great job Cliff & Ron. To much free time, A