I purchased a Frabill Predator portable ice shack in October, 2009. After the assembly of the unit I stood back and took a look at it inside and out. This my forth portable shack. I am very impressed by the quality and engineering that went into designing this portable. It is very roomy-will seat three if you put a seat between the two seats that are included with the unit. For two adults and a child this is a perfect shelter. I did look at the Otter and Clam The Clam TCX is very nice also, However I choose the Frabill because of the construction - very sturdy when the spreader poles are placed inside. Frabill states that the spreaders are not necessary except high wind conditions. They do stabilize the entire shack. Three of my portables are Frabills, including the new one. My one man Frabill is for sale and so is my Shappell DX3000 foldup two man portable. Good Luck with your purchase whatever it may be. I bought the Predator from Franks Outdoors in Linwood, MI, the cost was $599 and in my opinion well worth the price. Tow bar and cover are optional.

Jim E