I've had my Clam X now for 3 years and it's as good as the day I bought it and I don't think you can buy a better one. I looked at and drove up to every portable shack on the lake for 3 years before finally taking the plunge. They have the best pole system and I usually fish alone and it takes me literally 30 seconds or less to set up. Only draw back is getting it in the back of the truck myself as it is 175 lbs I believe. I have a system though.
It trails nice behind the wheeler and has the best seats in the business.
It will hold 2 men and a boy easily . I mada a little bench between the two seats and it's a nice table or seat if there's a 3rd person. Holds all my gear and then some. Also you must spring $70 bucks for the cover . It is a must for moving on the lake.
My brother inlaw left the door flapping one time and my zipper melted on the heater and deemed it unusable. I called Clam Corp. and they sold me the entire shelter cover which was a 2nd for $50. Had a tiny tear at a seam that my wife sewed up. Great customer service and they stand behind their product.
There is nothing that I don't like about it. Got mine at Gander and saved a bunch when they had a promo deal for getting a GanderCard.
If you live in the area and want to see mine let me know. Good Luck!!! Slammer!!!!!