www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Snap Crackle Pop

Angry Snap Crackle Pop

Snap crackle and pop is what I and everybody else heard as a 3/4 ton pickup truck pulling a 16 ft camper made its way from the days river all the way across to garth point almost in front of the mouth of the whitefish river
    Not positive but looked like wisc. plates either way not to smart Got everyones attention even heard people yellin dumb@$$ at them. they drove right through the middle of the group of shacks so they basically put everyone else in danger kinda makes you wish they woulda went through for not using their heads.

Yes the plates were from Wisconsin, I saw him turning in the Day River access, and I was thinking "what a F#$*ing dumb@$$!"

Wink fishing

Hey Happy New Year.
    I been down in Green Bay WI. for ten years now , and ben fishin out of yelleow gate and north of that and down by happyrock. The first eight years I lived in lorretto Mi. My point is you cant blame every Wi. plate. I am not saying there isint DUMB $$$$ out there ,but they are all arounnd. It just seems that I get shuonnd beeing up there with Wi. plates. Hey my dad says I still do not have enghough time in . I will belevive him when I can put the time in he does .Last year One 17' and two 23' eyes and that is in 112hr. We probly are ,or might be doing somthing not right . We have had are good years. So please do not blame all the guys from Wi. [IMGW][/IMGW]

AND BEE WALLEYE BLESSED.

Default Huh???

Ok. Doesn't sound too smart, but could either of the first two posters explain the significance of the license plate??? "Kinda makes you wish they woulda went through". That's sick. You should edit that statement. USA/Wisconsin resident.
    Last edited by fishs; 01-01-2010 at 04:39 PM.

Default my apologies

I am very sorry for the post about them going through that was dumb and I have nothing wrong with wisconsin I have lots of friends that come here fishin, but when they do come up here they always get a ice report. My point is if you do come here from out of town get a ice report before you drive all over pulling a camper, there is no way they got a report because no one in hell would say you could pull a camper towards the mouth of the whitefish river.