I've been a pressure watcher for a while now and there's just no easy way to get it.

I had an Angler's Edge for a while and it's really a pain in the butt... each location you fish at needs to be entered by longitude and latitude, most of the time in a format different from that in a GPS (decimal degrees vs deg/min/sec). It's good from the standpoint that it gives you a specific number for a location, but at the same time, my time on the water is fishing and not messing around with something to determine the best time to be there. The thing doesn't have an off button and would miraculously turn on when it felt there was a change coming...even in the middle of the night, so I had to remove the batteries between uses.

It's just something that is tough to judge, you can't always feel a change in pressure, it's not uniform across a system, so just because the thing detects a change, it doesn't mean the fish are scarfing up bait.

I now subscribe to the K.I.S.S. method of covering more water increases your chances of contacting fish and being proficient at the basics(casting, hooking, and fighting fish) will put more fish in the boat no matter what the conditions.

Unless you found a site that would give you pressure in your specific area, it's increasingly worthless the farther away you get.