www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Outing schedule announcement

Post Outing schedule announcement

Jan 16/17 Green Bay Wi
    Ice fishing - 8 guys minimum per guide trip. Contact Jim Hartley 815 730 9353 for details on lodging and stay tuned for new announcements coming soon!

Feb 6/7 Midwest Musky Club Icefest Channel and Catherine Lakes (Fox Chain)contact John Sutton for details and look for coming announcements!

March 5th(Stay Friday night) Spring Lake (Pekin IL) (ice thaw permitting- ideally this will be not long after the thaw.) 10 hp limit. Lodging details forthcoming!

April 9th (Stay Friday night, leave Sunday the 11th)Indiana outing- Lodging on Kuhn Lake(Barbee Chain) with dock for boat in lake channel directly next to cabins. Make your reservation at http://lodging.org/properties/IN-Pie...abinResort.htm and mention Midwest Musky Club or contact official club outing director Ed Morrin at 708 560 0430

April 30th (Stay Friday night, leave Sunday the 2nd) Round Lake Mi. Contact Rich Bohne 773 229 0473 for lodging details and look soon for any updates.

May 14th (Stay Friday night, leave Sunday the 16th) Midwest Musky Club IMTT on the Fox Chain at the Thirsty Turtle. The club needs participants and helpers for sign-up, traffic control at the boat launch, raffle sellers, judge boats, photographers, DJs/sound system. The "legendary" Bob Jeffries to emcee! Contact John Sutton 773 852 5558 or Mike Witowski 708 377 8418 for more info.

June 12th Shabbona BBQ and musky chase with Quad County Hawg Hunters and the Chicago Flatlanders musky clubs. Contact Jim Hartley 815 730 9353 or John Sutton 773 852 5558 for more info and stay tuned for more announcements.

July 10-17 Lake Of the Woods Canada- details coming soon. Call John Sutton for more info. 773 852 5558

August 28th Lake Heidecke see Jim Hartley 815 730 9353

Sept 10th (Stay Friday night leave Sunday the 12th) Lake Shelbyville
    Gregory's Resort-primary lodging choice
    Lithia Resort- secondary choice (right next door to Gregory's) contact John Sutton for more info 773 852 5558

October 1 (Leave Friday, return Sunday the 3rd) Round Lake MI. See Rich Bohne 773 229 0473 for details.

October 14th Leave Thursday, return Sunday the 17th Presque Isle Wi. Skyview Lodge See Ryan Fields for more info. 773 410 4064

October 22 (Leave friday, return Sunday the 24th) Indiana outing Lodging on Kuhn Lake(Barbee Chain) with dock for boat in lake channel directly next to cabins. Make your reservation at http://lodging.org/properties/IN-Pie...abinResort.htm and mention Midwest Musky Club or contact official club outing director Ed Morrin at 708 560 0430

Nov 4 (Leave Thursday, depart Sunday the 7th) Lake Kinkaid see Jim Hartley
    815 730 9353 for more info.
    Last edited by muskellunged; 12-20-2009 at 02:54 PM.

With regards to the ice fishing outings Jan 16/17 and Feb 6/7 stay tuned for changes with locations and details. The January outing to Green Bay is a haul and the February outing is on Super Bowl weekend. So as I said these two outing are under review. Stay tuned!

July 10-17 Lake of the Wood Canada: There are no questions except who wants to go! It's one week at Bill Sandy's Blackhawk Island. We drive up Friday the 9th to Warroad, MN and spend the night. We enter Canada the next morning and straight to the Northwest Angle and then boat into Blackhawk Island. We usually do the housekeeping plan and bring food for the group and split the cost.

ALL INTERESTED CALL ME OR E-MAIL ME ASAP. WE NEED TO GET OUR $150 PER PERSON DEPOSITS IN BY THE END OF THE MONTH.

JOHN SUTTON
    Last edited by John Sutton; 12-23-2009 at 05:20 PM.

Thumbs up Great job!

Great schedule. Really well thoughtout. I know Dan and I be at several of these.

Judy Quenzel

Perhaps we should move the Fox Chain icefest to January 30/31?

Default Ice Fishing Trip

I agree with Mike. End of January better than conflicting with the Super Bowl.

Dan