Some of you know that a gathering of sorts was in the works for this winter. The full details of this gathering have almost been ironed out and I wanted to get the word out before it is too late. First Choice Guide Service would like to extend an invitation to all.

Past clients, current clients and future clients please join my wife and I for a night at the Stony Point Grill in Mokena IL on Monday night, January the 4th. There will be drink and food specials for the gathering guests. I will announce the exact food and drink details as soon as I have the remaining few items. Come share tall tales, photos, see the beautiful bar and restaurant themed after Cass Lake. For directions put this address into an online map service, 19031 Old LaGrange Road, Mokena, IL 60448 and to get a taste of the joint check out their website at www.stoneypointgrill.com

Thank you Brad and Jim for helping put this evening into existence! Please e-mail me if you will be able to attend and how many people will be with you.

I will post more details as we get closer.