www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: FCGS gathering at Stoney Point Grill in Mokena, IL

Exclamation FCGS gathering at Stoney Point Grill in Mokena, IL

Some of you know that a gathering of sorts was in the works for this winter. The full details of this gathering have almost been ironed out and I wanted to get the word out before it is too late. First Choice Guide Service would like to extend an invitation to all.

Past clients, current clients and future clients please join my wife and I for a night at the Stony Point Grill in Mokena IL on Monday night, January the 4th. There will be drink and food specials for the gathering guests. I will announce the exact food and drink details as soon as I have the remaining few items. Come share tall tales, photos, see the beautiful bar and restaurant themed after Cass Lake. For directions put this address into an online map service, 19031 Old LaGrange Road, Mokena, IL 60448 and to get a taste of the joint check out their website at www.stoneypointgrill.com

Thank you Brad and Jim for helping put this evening into existence! Please e-mail me if you will be able to attend and how many people will be with you.

I will post more details as we get closer.
    First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620

Oooo Bri...that could be a tough nite for me to spend drinkin' and gamblin' 'cause of my yr end workload - but I will try to get there.
    Say hi to Sam.

Awww Gene....you just got to be there. It won't be the same!!

I look forward to seeing everyone as I know Brian is as well. It should be a great time!

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and safe travels!

~Samantha(Brian's wife)

PS...don't forget to bring your wives!!!

Here are the specials for the gathering at Stoney Point Grill. $2 domestic drafts, $2 off Cass lake martinis, $8.99 perch appetizer. Special Shore lunch walleye entree and it is $.50 cent wing Monday! Only a week to go!

Gene...my work load is bad in the summer but drinking with fellow fisherman is rarely turned down... Hope to see you soon.
    First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620

Well, it ain't a lookin' good....gotta work Sun pm and all day Mon and it's a sorry excuse, but I gotta pay the bills.....I will still be tryin' to get there, but no promises.

Happy New Year all....and soft water ain't too far away - stay positive!

Thumbs up

Brian,

I had a great time at the Stoney Point gathering. Sorry I was under the weather a bit, head cold was kicking my butt! Good food, good drinks, good fish stories. John's dad was a hoot and I enjoyed talking to Bob and his nephew as well.

I hope you had a fairly good time at the hockey game, though I told you my Black Hawks are for real this year. They put a pretty good beatin on the Wild. I am sure your Chicago style pizza was much better than the game! LOL

Talk to you soon, just wish ole Geno had made the trip, we could have went over the lineup of the 2010 World Champion Chicago White Sox!

Windy

Wish I had been able to get there too Windy....would've been nice to meet ya.....but slave labor kept me workin' and so "wait till next yr".

2010 champs? Dream on big guy.

Windy it was so good to see you!! I am glad you came out despite your not feeling 100%.

Brian and I had a wonderful time visiting with everyone...and the food was exceptional.

Windy, that game was in the least entertaining. It was my 2nd hockey game...and it was INSANE! I got some really good photos, and even though the Wild lost I am thankful we were given the opportunity to go. The Chicago style pizza was DELICIOUS!! Definitely not something you are going to find up here in Bemidji
    Brian is very fortunate to have such a great group of guys that he can fish with every year...I'm kinda jealous. I look forward to seeing everyone in 2010.

Gene...you missed out my friend...maybe this year, right?!

Yep, I missed out...like a true fisherman, I shoulda been there yesterday.
    Like I thought, had to work to close the company books for yr end....the walkin' man walks, but the workin' man works!

Hey (like my Grannie used to say, "save your hey, you might marry a horse"),
    We just confirmed Cass at BV June 5-11....hope to see you then for sure.
    You know that is "this year", right?

PS I threw that "horse" ref in just for you Sam.

Ok...I just have to know....what kind of deep dish chicago pizza did you eat? I have my own preference but want to hear what Sam and Brian ate....

Sorry I was unable to make it down from Michigan. Just too soon after the holidays for a road trip down to chi-town.

Tim
    MWG

Tim, since Brian hasn't responded yet...we had pizza from Connie's and please don't ask me which one because I was lost the entire trip. It was delicious...I would definitely visit that place again when we pass through Chicago.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MuskyGirl View Post
    Tim, since Brian hasn't responded yet...we had pizza from Connie's and please don't ask me which one because I was lost the entire trip. It was delicious...I would definitely visit that place again when we pass through Chicago.
    Sam, I have never had connies but will have to try it now when I go to chicago again! Hope you are having a good winter!
    MWG