www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Hopefully heading out tomorrow, anyone been out lately?

Default Hopefully heading out tomorrow, anyone been out lately?

I am hoping to get out tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had been out this week. Has any one done any good? I know last weekend that jigs were working for someone and they had good luck on them. Would you go to Tippy or Webby? If I get out I'll let everyone know how we do? Hey also a big thank you for all the guys who posted info on keeping suckers! After you guys shared all that I thought to myself, Why haven't I done this all along? Sure saves alot of money!

Good Luck everyone the fun for the year is drawing to a close I'm afraid, but the winter shows are that much closer!!

Buddy Ellenburg

Take a kid fishing they'll have a lifetime of memories!

We have been moving and hooking fish on gliders and swimbaits. HAvent been to Tippy in a while. But Webster last weekend was good.

Thanks for the update! I'm fighting a cold but I would like to get one more outing in before it ices up! And I have not been to Webby since early June. I have 2 suckers left so we'll try and give'em a swim. Looks to be a little nippy tomorrow. Hope some follows and net action will warm things up. Did you see those nice jig fish from last weekend? I will definitely try downsizing some too!

Buddy Ellenburg

Default suckers

Must have missed the post on saving suckers. I can't find the information. Can someone please repost the information.
    Thanks.

I could not find some of the original post info either. I just used a medium sized probably 20 gal storage tub and a old filter from my 30 gal fishtank to oxygenate the water for a 14" and 8" I had from two weeks ago. we just lost the big one but it was the one I had hooked. other one is still fine. Coolers will work also.

Buddy Ellenburg

Take a kid fishing they'll have a lifetime of memories!