www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 2010???

Default 2010???

Hey Ty,

Just wondering if you do any "early bird specials" for guiding trips next year if I were to book it now!? I've always wanted to fish with you and I think it would make for a pretty great Christmas present to my father as well. I've never been out with a guide, nor has my Dad so I'm not sure when the best time to even go would be or how it works?
    p.s. you were right, I needed a XXL sennet shirt... but the XL you gave me at the Oct tourny is going to good use as my girlfriend has claimed it as her own She's even got a couple of nice pics with fish she's caught wearing it but sadly no muskies for her yet, hopefully I'll change that next season!
    Congrats on all the fish you caught this year!

I wish I could but I have to keep the same rate for everyone. My walleye rates are lower but I'm sure that's not what you were looking for.

I'll have some larger shirts for you this winter or next spring. Glad the XL is being put to good use though.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

That is understandable! If I were to book a trip with you anyways do I need to pay it all up front or just make a downpayment? Not sure if I can swing it all right now or not but you would definitely be my first and probably only choice in a guide if I decide to do that. Thanks for the information Ty!

p.s. I would also like to plan a "early season" musky trip down south to perhaps Ill. or Iowa this next year with a couple of friends... any recommendations as to where to go? Should we plan a trip at a resort or just wing it at a hotel with the boats and hit the local lakes? Any info would be appreciated and thanks again!

Alex Hamm

Alex - Did you ever get out after the Hayward tournament?

Ty - Did you ever get even bigger kid sizes??

Have a good one!

Alex, I would give southern Illinois a try or Cave Run Lake. Kincaid is really a cool lake and Cave Run has some big fish to go with some numbers. Just do the hotel thing. Tony Grant has a hotel on Cave Run and there are lots of hotels near Kincaid.

As for the whole payment for a guide trip, you only need the down payment of $100.00. Just let me know whenever you want.

Eric, I was thinking of sewing two together for you. Seriously though, I have two or three other guys your size I have to get clothing for also. Hard to believe isn't it? I'll be ordering in a week or two. I'll keep you in mind.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com