www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Time to vote for your favorite logo!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Although, the one with the squirrel was pretty hilarious, I think that one at least deserves to be on a T shirt!

Default Vote

#3, then #4---Rick

(#3 is the Big Ugly logo sold at Thorne's and Pastika's...minus the pacemaker)

Thumbs down Sennett Tackle Logo

Not cool using someone else's art and placing new copy over the image. There are copyright infringements involved. Just like with fishing, there are ethics to adhere to.

MS

#3 and #4

Like Trav said, any musky image will have to be checked to see if it is free or copyrighted. I wouldn't want any negativity towards Ty's guide service or lure company. #7 looks good too for being hand drawn.
    Last edited by Brad L.; 12-02-2009 at 09:50 PM.

1st of all, I think everyone did a great job making the logos!

I think for t-shirts or sweat shirts #8 is the winner by far...the water trails kind of make it look tribal in a way plus it is small and in-obtrusive...

#9 is plain and to the point...easy to understand and has the "less is more" feel to it...

I love muskie fishing, but I am not wearing a shirt with a wolf howling at the moon or an elk looking through the trees, and I probably wont wear a shirt with a big phat fish on it...but that's me...I dont like big logos and text on my clothes...

Even if #8 doesnt win I might order a long sleeve t with that emblem...(all white with the logo in black)...sweet

1st place #8, 2nd place #9

We will make sure all the logos are free of copyright infringement. we will probably tally these up tomorrow.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Wow Snizz!

Thats a lot of info right there.

You got right to the point.

BOOM!

Talking favorite logo

I vote for #3 and second for #9

If #3 is actually off some other logo (big no no), then if possible I would change my vote from #3 to #8. I agree with Snizz, I hunt and fish but don't have single article of clothing with an image of deer or muskie on them. So 8 and 9 would be my vote for shirts and hats, respectively.

And now I gotta go search YouTube to watch Brian Collins do his sports cast "poorly........oh no".

trav