Its that time of year when some of the biggest Walleyes, in the lake can get caught by bank anglers.I headed north yesterday afternoon to Lake Erie, to try my luck at fishing on shore for Pig Walleyes.When I pulled into the Huron Pier area, I was amazed hardly any cars can recall the days gone bye if you werent in your spot my 4pm you couldnt find a place to park.I was greeted by a stiff north east wind got the warm gear out grabbed my stuff and started walking towards the pier.I glanced to my left and saw that the West Wall area was protected and saw a few guys on the point of west wall.I was the only fool fishing in the river and it was stained and rough.As darkness arrived I realized i made a huge mistake by not going to the west wall where the water clarity was excellent.At 7:15pm 2 guys with lights on their ball caps popped out from fishing west wall and asked doing any good I said no did you?One guy, said I didnt but he did and the lucky angler turned his back to me and exposed 4Walleyes in the 8-12lb class I said congrats and they headed for the car.7:30Pm another guy comes out and asked if i was doing any good I said no but a guy had 4 real big ones off the wall and he turns around showing 3 in the 8-10lb class.Location Location Location sometimes your better off going with your 1st instinct instead of saying its too crowded.The fish are there and it could be an incredible night bite if mother nature doesnt get too tough! C.B