www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Peidmont Lake report

Default Peidmont Lake report

I live in Huber Heights and am keeping an eye on the muskie fishing at CC but the family has been going to Piedmont Lake for 30 years. Piedmont is where I am learning.
    Overall, any fishing at Piedmont this year has been tough. I only caught about half the muskies I did last year. I did manage to catch a little over 20 muskies with some being my biggest. 80% were over 35 inches. I had 2 at 39 inches and my biggest at 41. I do have to mention the 50+ inch monster I had on for 10 minutes but my inexperience caused that one not to be netted. Had him to the boat 3 times. CRAP. One was caught in the same area a week later that measured 54 inches. I'd like to think it could of been the one I had on.
    Kenny
    Last edited by Kenny Z; 11-10-2009 at 02:07 PM.

Default Nice one!

Great looking fish. Sounds like you are getting into the Muskies. The big ones have away of getting away.

Quote Originally Posted by musky-god View Post
    Great looking fish. Sounds like you are getting into the Muskies. The big ones have away of getting away.
    I think it was a lesson learned but I'll be kicking myself a long time over that one.