I get allot of reels in with Super Braid related problems. The most common problem is the braid is slipping on the spool usually on the hook set, but in some extreme cases even on the retrieve. This is usually caused by not putting backing on the spool first. I recommend putting mono on the spool first; I like to use a line that has a similar diameter to the braid this aids in tying the two lines together. For instance 80lb super braid usually has a 17lb diameter, so I use 17lb mono. The mono grips the spool and allows you to save a little money by not having to put 200 yds of braid on to fill the spool. The other problem I see is the anti-reverse going out on the reel. Between the advances in line and rods there is an extreme amount of stress put on the reel on a hook set or just ripping and cranking a bait. I know many people preach that you have to keep your drag cranked down tight, but I believe that the advances in line and rods permit us to keep our drags backed off a little. Allowing the line to slip a little on the hook set. I know this is weird but with the stretch of mono and shorter rod of years ago you needed to keep the drag tight because of the stretch. With nearly zero stretch and more leverage (longer rods) I say back them off just a little. I hope these little tricks keep your reel on the water longer. Good luck to all.