www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: report 11/7

Default report 11/7

Well it has been a while since my last report. I have been busy the last month and unfortunately it has not involved much fishing. I did make it out a couple time with some success. I have talked to few that have been out the last week or so and are doing very well on muskies and walleyes. The water temp are hovering around the mid to upper 40's right now. Slow down the presentations and make sure you have some meat out! The hunting is what has been occupying most of my time lately. I have managed to get out into the tree stand a few times. I have had some smaller bucks in range but am holding out for a better buck. I did manage to take a doe early in the season. My freezer was void of venison and sausage. She offered a awesome quartering away shot at 14 yds. The bird hunting has been good to excellent. The woodcock are still around in some numbers but the grouse are still offering some good hunts. It was a sad day the other weekend when I put my boat to sleep for the season. Now is the time to get the reels and other stuff repaired and gone through. If you do it now then when the season rolls around in the spring and everyone is busy all that stuff is ready to go.
    As the ice fishing season gets closer I will keep tabs on the ice conditions. I am looking forward t oa good ice season and the walleyes!
    Scott Biscobing
    Hodag Guide Service
    Web Site: http://www.hodagguideservice.com
    E-Mail Address:hodagguide@gmail.com

Scott:

Thanks for the reporting through this season!!!

Mark

You are very welcome Mark. I enjoy doing them. Although they did get a little sparse this fall, and I appologize for that. I will again try to keep up to date with the upcoming Ice season. I hope you had a great 09' fishing season!

Scott
    Scott Biscobing
    Hodag Guide Service
    Web Site: http://www.hodagguideservice.com
    E-Mail Address:hodagguide@gmail.com