I have only been deer hunting for 3years and it makes me shake when I see a mature deer 15yds away!I learned alot about deer hunting on this site and learned that unless you have a clean shot DONT TAKE IT!I would have loved to have shot and killed that 12-14 pointer that was 30yds away from my stand to my left and im sure some may have decided that they could have shot with a crossbow thru a 4inch hole.As bad as I was shaking and out of control breathing it was impossible for me.I wish I could find the thread of my 1st year of deer hunting because it had alot of incredible advice from veteran hunters.Shooting my 1st Buck on the ground 10yds away will be something ill never forget especially since it happened with someone who caught his 1st musky on my boat and had a 3 fish catch and release this year.The only NEGATIVE was that fawn with a compound arrow in her hip do some hunt just to kill?Do some fish for Musky just to put em on the wall?I just hope anyone who answered YES to those 2questions realizes how bad you screw up things for the 90% that are called SPORTSMEN!