www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Weekend outlook?

Default Weekend outlook?

Just wondering how the lake is after all that rain? Anyone been fishing this week? Any Info would be great. Planning on heading down this weekend for a day. Thanks

The fishing this week has slowed down considerably with the high water, muddy water, turnover, and high pressure. We did catch at least one or two everyday so far since last Friday, but we aren't seeing very many fish, and the size hasn't been that great either. Very short windows of opportunity.

With the forecast though of sunny and clear for the next week, that should really help clear up the water. Some places it is plenty clear, but others it is bad still.
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com

Chad-

We are coming down next Wed through Sat....Do you think the water should be pretty much cleared up by then?? Also, has the entire lake turned over yet (in your opinion)?

How do you think the bite will be, regarding turnover, etc...

Default Chad

Thanks Chad, at least there shouldn't be any fishing pressure with the tournament in Shelbyville going on. Maybe I'll see you on the water, I'll be in the Lund on fire......

Brian, will look for you on saturday. Was there weekend before but was real slow. Spun off my trolling motor prop half way thru the day as i forgot to install a set screw on her and wouldn't you know it the spare was at home. Didn't matter anyway.

Just wondering how the fishing was today? Had one buddy there and said he only raised one fish up from the deep and boated zero. Was hoping the warmer weather would turn up the action! Couldn't make it today but I'll be there on Sunday for sure.