Sorry to be so slow with a report but this is our busy time of the year. Water temps in Beaver range from 59 to 62 Main Lake and river ranging from 63 to 65 degrees. Water levels are 3 feet below summer pool and falling slightly, water in Beaver and the river are clear and slightly murky from Beaver to the flats. Muskie action has been very good for several weeks now. Rubber baits have taken by far the most fish. Bulldawgs, Medussas, BIG JOE'S, Real Fish and Red October tubes seem to be the best. This week I started using Big Joe's seriously and found the muskies on Cave Run love them just as they do up north, just a little different look I guess. Cowgirls and Super Models also have taken a good number of fish. Congrats to Darrell Seasor on his nice 50 + of the main lake. Scott Salchli as normal had a great fall so far, last week he had every customer hook a fish and boated 16 for the week. This week he has landed 5 over 40 so far with a fat 47 the biggest. My boat landed 5 fish this week on Big Joes in shallow weeds with a nice 45 the largest. Jimmy and lance trolled for 2 days each and landed 8 fish from 36 to 40 on smaller cranks. The weeds are looking good and fish have been found real shallow as well as on the edge. Watch your depth finder in the 9 foot range for new milfoil in a few areas that start growing late, if you find them you may have found the mother load....See ya on the water Good Luck.