www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Another Year Has Gone By....

Default Another Year Has Gone By....

Today marked the 4 year anniversary of Terry and Darlene Anderson's murder. They were both such great people and both did many nice things for myself and my brothers. I hope one day justice will be served to the person/people who were involved in this unbelieveable double murder....

You two are greatly missed and I will never forget the times Terry and I spent together fishing....pretty cool that I was also with him when he caught his biggest musky....

Here is some info on the murders:
    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=61288#

There will be a memorial Saturday, Oct. 24th at 11:30 am at the Mongo Cemetery off State Route 3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	terry.JPG 
Views:	238 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	7515  
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Hey Mike!

When I logged on on saw this I knew exactly what you were talking about. It's been almost twenty years since a family friends daughter Sherri Herr, was Brutally murdered in broad day light, in the middle of the day close to this time of year in 1989. It was only about four miles east of where I live, right off of St. rd 3 between Warren and Harford City. Totally senseless, and to this day the case is still cold. I attend Church with her mom and brother's family. This time of year is hard.
    And a very good friend and mentor of mine, my last two years of high school was murdered in Hartford City, almost fifteen years know. His name was Allen Laymon. He taught me alot about business and work ethic and helped many people in many different ways. He was the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back. He would have never hurt a soul. His case is still cold today.

I just wanted you to know your in my thoughts and prayers! The positive side is that we do have all those memories of our loved ones!
    Those memories of your time spent with Terry fishing is what I mean on my sign off!

Take a kid fishing and they'll have a lifetime of memories!

Hey it's true for us older one's too! I'm still talking about my trip with ya!!

I hope to be out tomorrow with my kids and nephew, when I'm on the water I'll give you a call!