I had Brad and Aaron out yesterday. I've fished with Brad before but not Aaron. I asked Brad to leave Aaron home next time. It was Aaron's first time fishing muskies and first time casting (over water anyway) a baitcasting reel. I don't remember him getting one backlash. Pretty impressive. His goal was to at least see someone catch a fish and we did. At the first spot Brad caught a 34 1/2 incher. It wasn't right away because it was a big spot. Brad lost his bet with Aaron that he would catch a fish before 9:00AM. He was off by fifteen minutes. I'm sure Aaron would say it was because I was 5 minutes late showing up. He had a lot of negative things to say about me.........but then again he wanted to use his spinning reel for muskies so it really didn't bother me much. a little down the shore I was showing Brad One of my reels and how easy it was to bring in Cowgirls with it. He threw it a few times and then he asked me if it was easy to burn them with it and I burned it in and there was a fish right on it. That was a supermodel Cowgirl. Fish didn't hit but I couldn't believe this late in the year that fish followed a bucktail burned in. After llunch Aaron had one follow that looked like a good fish. It was cloudy at the time but it looked to be low forty inch. Aaron had one other follow and then Brad caught a really nice 44 inch fish. The weird thing was that we didn't have one fish on a sucker yesterday. They had a nice tour of the lake but no action.

We had a good time. Aaron has my future all planned out in the muskie industry. I think he's going to take me places. Some might land me in jail but that's the price you pay to have a manager like Aaron. I'm glad we at least caught some fish.

Thanks for a great time guys,