www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing the Northeast

Default Fishing the Northeast

I know you guys probably don't get many people on here from the northeast. The fishing has been pretty good here in Maine for some esox. There are some places that have good fish even though they don't manage them at all for pike and musky. I landed a nice 38 1/2 two sundays ago and a 40 inch fish this past friday which happened to be the only pike. My boat has seen 39 pike in the last 4 trips which isn't too bad we have been using pretty big spinnerbaits. We also landed a few nice bass the last couple of trips a 5 pound 10 ounce largemouth and 3 just barely over 4 pounds in the past 2 times out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0619.JPG 
Views:	337 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	7388   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0633.JPG 
Views:	356 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	7389   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0622.JPG 
Views:	332 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	7390  

Thanks for the pics Justin! I have buddies out in Maine and have always wanted to get out there, mostly to hunt, eat lobster, and do a day trip to Fenway, but it's nice to know there's some muskies swimming around out there as well! Thanks again for the post.

JS
    J.Sloan
    Badfish Outdoors
    Producer/Cameras/Editor
    Web Site: http://www.badfishoutdoors.net

Your Welcome! I am hopefully going to be able to get a musky sometime next year in Maine. Tiger muskies in Massachussetts will be a definate on the list since it is a few hours closer.