www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: open seat

Default open seat

I will be in the area this weekend and have an open seat for Saturday night. My fishing partner is the type that really likes when she can fish in a swim suit. So....since Saturday night will be too cold for her, I am flying solo in the boat and, for safety reasons, would rather not fish alone. I run a fully equipped 21 foot Tracker Tundra DC. I expect that I will be in the upper part of the bay as I think wind conditions will be tough. Although, I will make a final call on where I am heading later on Saturday. I will be trolling cranks at night and expect to be on the water from about 6 (or whenever it starts to get dark) to 11-12 depending on weather. I have all the necessary gear, but welcome anything you want to bring. Please send me a message through this board if you are interested in tagging along----certainly welcome the chance to fish with others that are regulars on this site.

Smile Would be happy to fish with you

Lund 21,,I will be at LBDN on the 17th and will be staying a week. My fishing buddy's wife got sick and he can't go. So I will be fishing alone. I live in Southern ILL, and have fish the bay for the last 6 years. Let me know....Propman
    Last edited by propman; 10-13-2009 at 05:48 PM.