www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: I got an email

Default I got an email

Check tthe email I got!!!
    Mr. Hellenbrand,

I wanted to write a quick note saying thanks to the Muskie Club and its members! I am the bartender at the East Side Club and have worked several of your meetings now. I must have talked about how much I enjoyed them because my sister gave me a Muskie Club membership as a xmas gift last year. I even won a lure in one of your raffles. I have fished Muskie at my parents cabin in Boulder Junction (with no luck) for several summers. I met a gentleman at a meeting who also has a cabin on Boulder Lake and he must have felt my pain. He told me where and when to fish and even gave a few pointers on what lures to use and how to use them. Well, as you can see from the pictures it paid off! Over Labor Day weekend I caught my first muskie ever using the lure I won at your raffle. 48” long and the thrill of a lifetime ! (The pictures aren't great - I'm new to this).

I am so grateful for the willingness of people at the meetings to offer help and tips to new members like myself. I cannot thank them enough and I am now hooked for life. I would love to say I’ll see you at the October meeting but I will be up north trying for another one. But, I’ll be bartending at the ESC for future meetings so we’ll see you there.

Thanks again,

Jonathan Loye

WOW! A 1st muskie???? Congrats Mr. Loye!!!

BTW - you can call me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Muskie IIa.JPG 
Views:	249 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	7189  
    Gerard