www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: weekend trip

Default weekend trip

3 buddies and I traveled to Webster Lake from eastern PA this past weekend. First day had $300 worth of lures - everything I brought from PA - stolen from my car. fished for three days solid on webster. had a ton of follows on black pro dawgs, black in-line spinners, and black/white jimmy.

My brother in law landed his first musky on spinner saturday afternoon - 33.5". it was the only fish we landed. think we needed to get a little bigger on the figure 8's. oh well.

on the way home lost a bearing buddy and busted the wheel. had to have the trailer hauled.

that one fish kept the trip from being a total disaster - but not by much
    Last edited by jgol; 09-29-2009 at 10:31 AM.

sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen. where was your car parked when it happened?
    STEALTH TACKLE
    "Clearly the Leader"
    www.stealthtackle.net

we arrived at my brother in law's house in mccordsville friday morning about 3 am. stuff was stolen from my car between then and 7 am when we left to drive up to north webster. probably some neighborhood kids took it - bunch of stuff they'll never use.

Wow, sorry to hear that. Mccordsville isn't even a bad area.
    John

If you don't mind me asking, where in McCordsville? I live there and would like to know. I will also keep my eye out in the local paper and have my wife watch garage sales. I tend to think this is a pretty crime free area. Email me at mcseybert@yahoo.com if you prefer.