www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: WMT Championship

Default WMT Championship

Well how did Mark and Clay end up this year?

Mr Musky

Mark and Clay took 5th (I think) in the Championship and took first in Team of the Year standings. I'll get a report out of him next time we talk. I goose hunted this weekend so I need help with a fishing report!

JS
    J.Sloan
    Badfish Outdoors
    Producer/Cameras/Editor
    Web Site: http://www.badfishoutdoors.net

That would be great Jason, heading up this weekend myself and hopefully will have something to report on Monday. Does anybody have any current water temps with this cold snap and high winds earlier this week?

Craig

Monday night I heard that Minocqua had dropped to 64*. Been hoping to get out, but Beef-a-rama, a lab puppy and business at the fireplace store have been keeping me off the water so far. Got the Lakeland High Homecoming bonfire tonight, hopefully tomorrow night for me!!! Last two nights have seen mid 20's for lows, finally feels like fall.

Mark

That's great to hear Mark, keep us posted! Good luck at the homecoming fire! I remember those days!

Waiting for all the stuff to download to the stick at the end of the day @ 6 p.m., ugh, might not make it tonight either. Gotta run the old (10 y.old) one and young one (14 weeks) We'll see... Report if I make it out on Tom.

Mark

No fishing last night, barely got dogs in the woods. If you are into woodcock though, check out your favorite spots though, 'cause they could be migrating right now based on the dozen or better flushes in a 30 minute walk.

Mark