www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: cc report-9-27

Exclamation cc report-9-27

My Son and Myself practiced and fished hard the day before. I had two areas I found fish. One spot I knew if I could just be the first boat there I had a shot at a fatty. And I did. 2nd cast a 40+ hammered Me, I set the hook and She came up head first and tossed My lure back at Me. We had 5-follows threw out the day. Now for the proud Father part. Hats off to My Son Arron, this kid just started Musky fishing 3 years ago at the age of 12. He has mastered every lure I hand Him, thanks to Shambone and His boat dock class on how to tune a Suick by noon he was fishing it like he had been doing it all His life. And He managed to take 3rd place on Sunday with His 38. And He twitch baited this fish on a lure he never used before. This kid is competing in a field of Men. The best Musky fisherman (SOMA) in the State of Ohio. And allot of us are old dudes. He has a very bright future ahead of Him I hope in the field of Pro-Musky fishing. This Kid is a 40-plus Musky magnet. I kid You not. I watch Him fish to the point I miss fish at the boat. He has youth on His side, good eyes. Big fish are after Him all the time, and He is stuck fishing My dirty water. He has had some $1000 fish after Him this year at CC. Thats what We call the high 40's muskies. Cause thats what it will cost You for replica.

Last edited by musky-god; 09-29-2009 at 07:50 PM.

Default Congrats guys!

Woody,

I fully appreciate your passion for this great sport, and also your willingness to share this special fish with your son on a regular basis! Also a HUGE congrats to Arron for taking third place overall! Both of you fish incredibly hard, and more importantly, like a team, which is very special as Father and Son. My two boys, Matt and Johnny and I share this same team approach when we are on the water together, and as a Father, there is no greater joy than watching your son(s) or daughter catch a big musky or have them catch one on a figure 8, etc. I praise you for taking the time to take Arron out and I am also very impressed with both of your catch records the past two years.

Many of the SOMA guys truly owe you a lot, for very often it is you guys who tell them where the fish are, and they should all call you out and thank you for that help. Congrats to both of you, you are both great friends, and I appreciate all of the support you have shown me over the past two years. Keep catching 'em!!!!!!!! Way to go, Arron! See you on the water!

PS: Arron, I have your new Spro swimbait for you, don't forget to ask me for it!
    Tom Dietz Outdoors
    Web Site: http://www.tomdietz.com