www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: It's all coming together now.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default It's all coming together now.....

Happy Fall everyone! Time for the big girls to start eating........ I am psyched, I ordered a Abu Record 60 last night (after the post office lost my other reel) and a part for my motor (after the original part flew somewhere into the neighborhood never to be seen again) which I hope will get it going..... it's all coming together now! Now all I have to do is convince them to eat. Good luck to all!

Jacob

Jacob,

Sounds like you're as fired up about the Fall Fishing as I am!! I cannot wait to throw some of these MONSTER flies that I ordered to see if I can interest a Musky or two. I still definitely plan to keep a few of the smaller flies in rotation too as most of the baitfish pods that I see are pretty small.

Good luck to you as well!!

Jay

Good luck to you as well, Jacob. The "fat months" are just around the corner.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

I have always loved the fall, now cold nights make me want to crawl in the boat...... plus it helps on the mosquito population...... I am planning on hitting French Creek up near Cambridge Springs this fall pleanty of water and it all looks fishy!

Jacob

Funny timing on this post! I was just thinking this morning how fired up I'm getting! I'm not real crazy about the leaves floating though! Pain in the Butt at times!

Brian

Yeah, I have to remember to take a pic of cussewago when the leaves are at thier height. You cannot even see the water! it's amazing, rivers seem to get plugged up but this is crazy! No current to speak of + overhanging trees = 2 weeks +/- of no fishing........ guess I will have to go outside of me comfort zone and fish the still waters.

Jacob