www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Iron Man Results

Default Iron Man Results

Well unless we hear otherwise it looks like Rick Swain is this years champion. Rick caught a 39 Saturday evening and a 43.5 Sunday morning. I didn't hear of any other fish being caught but I know some of you fished other lakes and maybe you haven't reported them yet, so if you did let us know. If you see rick ask him to see the picture of his 43, it looks like it had a broken back at some point. Very strange looking.

Just wanted everyone to know I had a great time during the Iron Man. Thanks for allowing me to participate. Good to talk to all while having pizza during the break.By the way, I caught the hump back fish that also was blind in it's right eye again on Sunday 09/27/2009. I couldn't believe it was her again. Just about one hundred yards from the week before.

No fair catching your trained fish.

Just wanted to let everyone know. On 10/10/2009 I caught OL' Broke Back again, just about 300 yards from where I caught it the 2nd time. Same fish 3 times in 21 days!!!

Hey Rick, do you have any pictures of the fish? It would be a cool story to recap the iron man outing in the backlash. If you do, could you email it to me at dmineart@comcast.net .

Toad, I do have pictures that you would be welcome to have,although I don't have the third one developed yet.Feel free to give me a call. 765-667-5496