www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Giving Credit where Credit is Due.

Default Giving Credit where Credit is Due.

I have to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Frank. I have been very fortunate to have been able to fish numerous days up at the angle this year. I have also been VERY VERY fortunate to have a very successfully year by my standards, (the best year I have ever had numbers and size wise) but it isn't because of anything I have done. It is all because of the knowledge shared and mentoring that Frank has given me over the last 2 years. Listening to what he has to say is the best thing a new or old Musky hunter can do. He has broadened my knowledge and my techniques immensely. From different methods, to different lures, to boat control, to technique, to different structures and when to fish them and the list could go on and on. Any question I have ever had about any topic he has shared what he knows with me and I know he has with others as well.

So THANK YOU FRANK very much for being so humble, (never bragging when he comes in and has caught a 50 and 2 in the upper 40's and you S h i t the bed), always trying to help his guest get on fish and making it impossible to go anywhere else on LOTWs once you have come to Bay Store. Most of all THANK YOU for your friendship and hospitality.

Ditto about Frank!!!!!! Not the great year so far but the best time is about to come if it ever gets cool up there.
    Darren

Andrew, I could not say it better myself. Frank also has given me the confidence to go out there and attack the lake with the proper attitude and approach. I was doubting myself this summer and he reminded me that I know what I am doing and to stick with it. Besides, he usually adds several creature comforts for my lack of heighth. Frank, thanks for making my LOTW experience all it can be and I look forward to visiting with you every year until one of us grows old. Steve Ruhmann