www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Planer Boards not allowed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Rules are Rules

When the IMTT was established, they made their own set of rules , in tying to make the tournaments fair. Trolling -2 lines out only v.s. Casting.
    But When the LSMC, made their rules, as Tournament director, I felt that the muskie hunters would have a better chance, with a third line, in the prop wash, instead of planner boards. Now, since no one trolled on Sunday, and all the muskie where caught by casting- NO BIG DEAL-
    iF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE RULES THAT THESE TOURNAMENTS HAVE SET OUT, THEN DO NOT FISH THEM

iF YOU WANT THEM TO CHANGE, START YOUR OWN TOURNAMENT, OR GET ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND TRY TO CHANGE THEM.

iF YOU WANT TO THROW THINGS OUT THERE- DO SO, BUT HAVE THE GUTS TO BACK IT UP!!!!

Excuse me?

All I wanted to know is if I would be allowed to use a planer board if I fished on sunday.

The rules are the rules and I follow them. Trust me, every problem I have ever had in a tournament I let someone know and will back it up with reasoning. I was not stating I have a problem with it, just want to know if it will be allowed in the Fall Classic. I had no problem with the way you ran your club tournament. I actually really liked the idea of the getting to your spot before 6:30 thing.

I'm sorry if I offended you Mr. Mcbluegill

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin McGill View Post
    When the IMTT was established, they made their own set of rules , in tying to make the tournaments fair. Trolling -2 lines out only v.s. Casting.
    But When the LSMC, made their rules, as Tournament director, I felt that the muskie hunters would have a better chance, with a third line, in the prop wash, instead of planner boards. Now, since no one trolled on Sunday, and all the muskie where caught by casting- NO BIG DEAL-
    iF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE RULES THAT THESE TOURNAMENTS HAVE SET OUT, THEN DO NOT FISH THEM

iF YOU WANT THEM TO CHANGE, START YOUR OWN TOURNAMENT, OR GET ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND TRY TO CHANGE THEM.

iF YOU WANT TO THROW THINGS OUT THERE- DO SO, BUT HAVE THE GUTS TO BACK IT UP!!!!
    Kevin,
    You're free to voice your opinions, however, in the future please try to avoid YELLING them. In case you did not realize, I will inform you now that typing in all capital letters is as rude as yelling and will not be tolerated here. We don't mind a civil debate as long as it remains cordial. You may have overreacted and you owe Brandyn an apology. I am leaving your post up because I care that everyone's opinions are heard- and to remind others to keep the conversations classy.

Nice to see you last weekend and thank you for a well run tournament. Good luck and maybe I'll see you this fall! And don't worry, we all get a case of the foot-in-the-mouth-i-tis every now and again. I really hope you'll release some of that anger on the muskies, not on the fisherman!! Try to be , not ! If you express a criticism or new proposal, please keep your emotions in check or else I'll be stuck and have to put the hammer down, something I'd rather avoid!

Mike, I'll be down Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night with 3 friends. Hitting the bars. You and Sutton better be down to celebrate... HAHA
    Last edited by muskellunged; 09-23-2009 at 03:30 AM.

Mike, stop editing my posts! Celebrate what?

I knew you wouldnt be down for chasing some Shelbyville women around! HAHA