www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fall Outing....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fall Outing....

Are we having a fall fun outing or what?????
    John

What. Oh wait....sure we are. We just need to pick a date and buy a blow up doll.

I'm in, let's have one. I'm going to be fishing out of Halfpints boat though, cause mine is jinxed. I can't catch anything in it, and now it finally decided to throw me into lake webster on Saturday evening. Good thing the lake was warm.

We weren't doing any good anyway, in fact, we were doing so poorly that I trolled around behind the dixie paddle boat so that I could listen to the history of lake webster and all the places that used to be there but aren't any more. It was educational to say the least.

Anyway, I've got my blow up doll all ready, so I'm in wherever we go. Maybe I can win another lure this time....right John? ;-)

I'm always interested in the outings. However, now with two kids in our lives, my schedule it tight. I already know that my weekends between now and literally the end of Oct are booked solid. I won't be fishing any weekends in Oct. So...if you're to plan a Fall outing and have it Oct, I won't be able to attend. Don't plan around me though. Do what's best for the group. If it's to be in November, I'd have a better chance.

I think between now and the end of the year, I'll be using up some vacation time from work to get out fishing during the week since our weekends are always so booked up with stuff going on. Going to be that way for the next 15-16 years.

'Tis what it 'tis....it's all good.

Would love to get in on the outing...just plan it, throw a date out and I'll see what I can do from there.

As for where to have it....that doesn't matter....I'd go wherever for it if I can make it.

I do miss the fun outings...both Fall and Spring outings...

Toad. Thrown out of your boat? Oh....do tell. This sounds too good not to have you elaborate a bit more for us all to enjoy! Hahahhhaa!

His boat told me that he smelled and he needed a shower. I agreed.