www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fall Outing....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm always interested in the outings. However, now with two kids in our lives, my schedule it tight. I already know that my weekends between now and literally the end of Oct are booked solid. I won't be fishing any weekends in Oct. So...if you're to plan a Fall outing and have it Oct, I won't be able to attend. Don't plan around me though. Do what's best for the group. If it's to be in November, I'd have a better chance.

I think between now and the end of the year, I'll be using up some vacation time from work to get out fishing during the week since our weekends are always so booked up with stuff going on. Going to be that way for the next 15-16 years.

'Tis what it 'tis....it's all good.

Would love to get in on the outing...just plan it, throw a date out and I'll see what I can do from there.

As for where to have it....that doesn't matter....I'd go wherever for it if I can make it.

I do miss the fun outings...both Fall and Spring outings...

Toad. Thrown out of your boat? Oh....do tell. This sounds too good not to have you elaborate a bit more for us all to enjoy! Hahahhhaa!

His boat told me that he smelled and he needed a shower. I agreed.

It had to be an excuse to not stay out all night. Either that or the amphibian in him took over.

Okay, so what's the date? Late in the season might be good to avoid the October sucker fishing crowd! Maybe November sometime?? Just a thought.

-DAG

Holy blast from the past!!!!!

DAG's still around?!

Dang man! How you been?!

Good to see you're still around....

Yep, still around. I've just been doing more bass fishing than musky fishing the last few years. My twins are about to turn 11 so I feel like I'm finally coming out of hibernation to get out a bit more!

It would be good to have an outing and get out with the Ice crew!