www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Caesar Creek Report 09/17-09/18

Default Caesar Creek Report 09/17-09/18

I had two half day trips this week with Clark Powell and his boys Kane and Reese. We had water temps at seventy-three degrees and water clarity that varied from pretty good clarity to down right poor. We hit a ton of spots throughout the whole lake both days, using a number of different baits and yet we could not even muster a follow! We also had steady east winds, which typically aren't the best for good fishing. We trolled open water for over an hour yesterday, too. The boys fished real hard and I answered a lot of good questions from Clark, but for whatever reason, the muskies were simply in shut down mode. My best guess is once we see surface temps plunge under seventy degrees, things will start popping down there.
    Tom Dietz Outdoors
    Web Site: http://www.tomdietz.com

Cool cc report 8-1

yea we have been out there for like 2 weeks and have not even seen one that lake has been suckin lately. theres an outing out there right now and i think the only thing that is going to happen is a short muskie that will be caught by trolling. but knowing my luck it will be the complete opposite but oh well. our motor is broke and we wont be out there till next weekend so good luck to all

sorry about the subject cc report 8-1 i wanted it to just say cc report