www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Water Temps?

Default Water Temps?

Heading down this weekend for the new moon. Any reports on current water temps?

Thanks

Water temps around 80 on Tuesday. Missed three fish and almost fished all day. It has been a little colder the last two days. I will be out tomorrow and I hope the temps start off around 71-74, but you never know. The first couple days of September was on fire. Water got down to the low 70 and 3-5 fish days were not uncommon. I will report on temps tomorrow night.
    Thanks
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Donovan View Post
    Water temps around 80 on Tuesday. Missed three fish and almost fished all day. It has been a little colder the last two days. I will be out tomorrow and I hope the temps start off around 71-74, but you never know. The first couple days of September was on fire. Water got down to the low 70 and 3-5 fish days were not uncommon. I will report on temps tomorrow night.
    Thanks
    Scott
    Scott, just to clarify, you were catching 3-5 fish a day early THIS September (2009)?

Eddie,

We are still getting multiple fish days. I was out by myself today and got 4. All on different baits and some nice fish up to 43. She was very skinny though. I know some guys have had 8-10 fish days recently. Fishing is good!