www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Friday Nights Catch

Default Friday Nights Catch

This is what A buddy and I caught friday night , one was 27 and other was 28 . We landed them at the same time . We actually caught more then those 2 but no reason 2 bring anymore home . We each kept 1 fish . And the 1 fish will keep us good till winter . I know alot say to throw the bigger fish back and keep the smaller fish , but I have never caught Walleye that big and wanted to show my family one back at home . Plus all fish we caught were between 26-28 inches . we didnt catch 1 smaller lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0693.JPG 
Views:	322 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	7026  

Thumbs up

Glad you were able to find somebody to go with you. Sounds like you guys had fun. Did you get them on cranks or spinners?
    CHRIS WAHL

Bay View Bait and Tackle Everything you need to fish the Bays de Noc.
    Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Best minnow counts on the bay.
    Voted best bait shop on Little Bay de Noc
    current hours - Every day 7 to 5
    http://baydenoc.com/bayviewsports/

Bay View Motel A great place to stay near the bay. Give them a call for room rates and availability http://www.bayview-motel.com

Default We caught them all

on purple and clear style reef runners like you suggested . While I was down there friday I picked up a few more reef runners from ya and some of your crawler harnesses . Didnt get a chance to try the harnesses yet cause the walleye were on fire with the cranks . Yes I had a blast out on the bay friday . Finally got into some of those bigger ones which I was looking for.Only thing I didnt have was a gps . Which I do have 1 now . Getting back to ford river was rough at night time . We ended up out there from 10-2am looking for the launch finding every rock pile in the lake it seemed lol. Will be back down hopefully this weekend if i get the inboard motor fixed again .Seems Something goes wrong with it everytime I go out .But always have the kicker for spare Hopefully you will have more reef runners available so i can by a few more . Just wanna thank you again for showing me best colors and always keeping good info on the site and sharing good info at the shop . ty blayne