www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Thanks

Default Thanks

I'd like to thank our expert panel we had last night. Each one gave an excellent presentation and the audience surely got their monies worth (never mind that it was free).

So thanks to Craig Eversoll, Don Hallatz, Matt DeVos, and Dale "Big Fish" Anderson for the job well done. I know I will benefit from notes I took last night.

Gerard

It was really good last night. Every speaker had something different to contribute. Well done guys.

The panel on Monday night at the meeting did an excellent job in explaining each anglers success on the Madison Chain of lakes. I learned a few new tricks from each of the four.

Big Thanks to Craig Eversoll, Don Hollatz, Matt Devos and Dale "Big Fish" Anderson for an excellent program.

P.S. Also enjoyed the story about Craig E., Matt Firestein and John E. rescuing the Police Rescue Boat that was dead in the water on Lake St. Clair just as a huge storm was coming in. (batteries went out and cell phone dead)

Steve R

Default panel of experts

I know I learned from just listening to these guys, lots of very good informative stuff, great speakers.